NavStack is Createc’s in-house multi-sensor SLAM system. Designed from the ground-up to be robust, scaleable and adaptable, NavStack is the ideal SLAM development platform for bespoke, mission critical robotics. The benefit to the system is that it can be adapted to suit each individual project.
NavStack is a purpose designed SLAM navigation system. The NavStack engine can utilise a number of different sensors in various configurations to provide a fit-for-purpose navigation solution for most small autonomous vehicles. NavStack has been built from the ground up as a computationally efficient and intrinsically robust navigation system.
- 6DOF Map alignment
- comfortably co-habit with processor/GPU-intensive algorithms on the same hardware
- Infinitely Scale-able maps
- Each descriptor typically covers an area of 100-500m^2
Map Re-use and Sharing
- efficiently use pre-existing maps
- share them between two platforms in real-time
Fail-safe Control Outputs
- reflect the best estimate of platform velocities, even when the position estimate is known to be bad.
Map Failure Recovery after SLAM errors
- bad data can be pruned out of the map
- position information quantified and regained