GPU Developers in Robotics, £35-55k PA
Createc is a rapidly growing technology company with aspirations to do things differently and make a positive global impact. With a focus on customer value and an entrepreneurial attitude, it applies science to real-life problems to deliver cutting edge solutions into multiple sectors.
Createc Is a leader in the development of novel sensing solutions for hazardous environments. We are looking for software developers to join a new team developing a prototype software platform for real-time robot control and interaction.
Createc people are enthusiastic team players who delight in finding novel solutions to tough problems and then breathing life into their ideas. They are optimistic, but pragmatic; creative, but focussed. In addition to these fundamental characteristics, you will have:
- A can-do attitude and high levels of self-motivation.
- Capacity and enthusiasm for self-learning.
- Experience with GPU’s for both graphics and scientific computing.
- A working knowledge of C++ and/or Cuda.
- Experience of multithreading, high-performance code.
- Familiarity with Linux and GIT.
- High-level fluency in English.
These roles are to be based at Createc’s Lake District head office, or in our new office in central Oxford.
If this role looks like it is made for you, please email email@example.com and tell us why.